Medsearch Zambia is a wholly Zambian owned company that has been in existence since January 2018.
Our focus at Medsearch Zambia is to make health care simple, to enhance health seeking behavior for the Zambian population through easy to use Information technology. The company also offers customized training for organisation’s as well as equipment for the medical and WASH (Water and Sanitation) sectors coupled with sales support. The carefully balanced combination of an expert knowledge of the prevailing local health trends and requirements and the experience of a multidisciplinary team of health experts enhances Medsearch Zambia’s capabilities. The company has stringent ethical standard and is dedicated to providing quality services to their clientele.
- Strong technical team with vast experience
- Strong professional and highly motivated team providing outstanding, innovative quality service and products.
- We provide our customers with solutions to realize their objectives and expectations
- Strict adherence to ethics to ensure quality services is provided.
- Creative approach to the customer’s special needs in order to offer unique and tailor made solutions.
- We believe the customer is our partner and communication with customers is the key to progressive business
- Continuous search for new and innovative growth opportunities
Meet our Team
Our experts are here for you every single day! We care about our clients and do our best to make them happy.
A pharmacist by profession, Overseeing all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission as medsearchzambia Experienced in Retail pharmacy, Hospital pharmacy, wholesale pharmacy, with vast knowledge in logistic management in pharmacy.
Dr. Mataa Moses Mataa
A Certified General Health Practitioner and also a member of Palliative Association of Zambia (PAZ). He holds a diploma in palliative care. He brings his expertise as a Medical officer as well as his training skills to clients.
Nchimunya Majele Mataa
She has a background in microbiology and vast experience in marketing, training, sales and application as well as in the WASH sector. Her knowledge allows her to assess and identify the needs of clients thereby ensuring that clients are provided with excellent service.
She has a bachelors degree from the University of Zambia, with more than 6 years of experience in personal and company branding.
Lead software developer
With vast knowledge in computer software and development, holder of degree in computer programming.